Friday, March 22, 2013

Lovin' Lately

Hello lovelies!
I've seen this post done by a lot of my favorite bloggers; some call it 'Friday Favorites,' others 'Weekly Favorites,' and still more 'Loving Lately,' like me!
Basically, this'll just be a round-up of the things that I've been loving - pretty self explanatory.


ON MY FACE:
L'OREAL True Match Foundation - I'm wearing the shade 'n1 - Soft Ivory' in the next photo.

ON MY HEAD:
It hasn't exactly been spring around here, so this super cute head wrap has been keeping my ears toasty!

IN MY EARS:

Some of my favorite albums.
IN MY MOUTH:
Yummy, yummy York Peppermint Patties from a lovely friend!
ON MY EYES:

A subtle winged eyeliner - I'm loving Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in 211 Sable.

Alright, so thats {some of} what I've been loving over the past days and weeks and months and years {okay, maybe not that far}. 

What're you loving?

xx Abigail



  

No comments:

Post a Comment