Monday, September 30, 2013

Apple Picking

Hello Lovelies,
My family and I went away for the weekend to our favorite spot by the ocean. It was a lovely weekend weather-wise, but it was also great to just get away and not think about work or school or any other responsibilities. I probably ate my bodyweight in the yummiest food and had too much fun wandered around the cute little boutiques and specialty shops in the area. We all need weekends like that, no?

A snap of the bay at low tide.

On the way home, we stopped by a local apple orchard to pick some fresh apples and also grab a few pumpkins.I still can't believe it's nearly pumpkin carving season! Where does the time go?! As usual, we also got some fresh apple cider and - my favorite - apple cider donuts! They're so sugary and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, it's hard to eat just one!




These floral pants are one of my favorite finds at Forever21 this year. The boots I got last year and just recently had a near fatal hot oil spill on them {and on my legs, but shoes are so much more important than body parts, am I right? ;) }. Thanks to a few DIY Get-Oil-Out-Of-Boots recipes, they were victorious and I'll be getting another season's of wear out of them!

Outfit Details:
Top: Rue21
Floral Pants: Forever21
Combat Boots: Forever21

Apple picking is definitely one of my favorite Fall traditions. What're your favorite traditions? I'd love to hear about them!

xx
Abigail

3 comments: