Monday, October 21, 2013

Geek Chic

Hello lovelies!
Whew! I didn't think I was going to be able to get this post up today.
You know those pants that you put on and feel like you can take on the world? Well, these are those pants. They're high waisted - Not as high-waisted as they look in the photos, I happened to be wearing a black tank that blended right in! - and just make me feel like a million bucks. I wish I had a pair to wear everyday!




Outfit Details:
 'GEEK' Shirt: Rue21
Black Skinnies: PacSun
Military Jacket: Hollister
Leopar Flats: TJ Maxx (?)
Necklace: Claire's (?)
What piece in your closet makes you feel fabulous?

xx Abigail

1 comment:

  1. Your style is so cute! I love the necklace, it makes it all look so young and perfect.

    check out my blog?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete