Monday, August 11, 2014

Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb | LUSH Review

Hello lovelies,
We've made it to August and that means cool nights here in New England, and I've certainly been taking advantage of that! I've got to get as many baths in as I can before I head off to college.
I recently stopped by LUSH and picked up a few bath time goodies, including this beauty:

Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb
First of all, can we talk about how cool it looks? I'm torn between saying it looks like a planet, an eyeball, and a gobstopper chopped in half. 


Secondly, it's massive! Look at my thumb, look at the bath bomb, look at my thumb, look at the bath bomb. . . The only downside to its size, was it it take a while to fully dissolve. 

My bath tub's not dirty; it's the bath bomb! Promise!
The girl at the store said it would look tie-dyed as it dissolved, but it was mostly the pink color with a weird brownish tint - think melted Rainbow Dippin' Dots.
Lemon, ginger, and black pepper combined to make a calming and wonderful scent. I could still smell it on my skin long after I drained the tub!
Regardless of the color, the time it took to dissolve, and - let's be real - its name {Who is Granny, anyway?}, this is probably my favorite bath bomb. It smelled delicious, and left my skin feeling silky soft and moisturized, but not sticky. 

Dissolvability (Pretty sure I just made that word up):  7/10
Appearance: 10/10
Color: 8/10
Scent: 10/10
Overall: 10/10

Told you I loved it!

What are your favorite bath products?

xx
Abigail

2 comments:

  1. My first thought when I saw t was that it looks like a giant gobstopper. lol. I remember throwing mine in the pool when I was younger to try to get it to dissolve faster. I had it for months and I don't think I ever finished it. I wonder what happened to it...

    I need to get this bath bomb! We just bought a new house it it has a huge two person tub and I can't wait to take baths in it this winter!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would probably fill up the whole pool it's so big!
      Oh my goodness, so jealous of your bathtub! You've definitely gotta stock up on bath products! :)

      Delete